We would like to reassure you about the changes we have implemented for your safety.
The health of our clients is of paramount importance to us, therefore we have put the following measures in place:
ON THE CARAVAN SITE:
THE TOILET/SHOWER BLOCK
- We will reopen the shower/ toilet block with social distancing measures in place. HOWEVER, if you have on board facilities please use them.
- We will increase the cleaning, sanitising and disinfecting of common areas
- In order to ensure distancing, we will be closing from use one toilet in both the ladies and gents toilets, and there will be a restriction on the number of people entering at any one time.
- We have introduced paper towels for disposal in open topped bins and touch free soap dispensers.
- Small children should be accompanied by their parents when visiting the toilets/showers to ensure safety procedures are followed.
- We realise these changes may cause (social distance) queues, but we would ask for your patience.
AROUND THE SITE
Please observe social distance in the communal areas and queue at least two metres apart or return when quieter. After use of the water/disposal/refuse bins please wash your hands on returning to your unit.
PITCHING OF CARAVANS
Our Site pitches are spacious and therefore socially distanced.
In general, while on Site please observe social distancing and wash your hands in your own unit after all contact with communal facilities.
We will continue to offer the tow to/from the Site from Storage service.
For clients who wish to visit their caravans/motorhomes in storage or collect, we can open up the gates for you to drive straight to your caravan to hook up and drive away. Richard and I will be social distancing and any keys we handle will be sanitised. The usual minimum notice of 48 hours for all movements is imperative at this time please.
For new storage clients waiting to bring their caravans/motorhomes to us we will be able to accept delivery. Please contact us to make arrangements.
As you may know, the Office is small and it is impossible to implement social distancing. So regretfully we will be closing the Office, but this doesn’t mean we don’t want to have a chat! If you need us, there is the bell to the left of the door, we would then ask you step back to the gate. For payments, we can take cash (via the letter box outside the Office door) or card payments over the phone. Alternatively we can take a bank transfer (we will provide you with our account details), this is our preferred method. Please use your name as the reference so we can tie up your payment.
If you have any questions regarding these measures, or wish to make a booking please call on: